All fruits are packed with health and beauty benefits guava is one of them though it is not a favorite fruit amongst us. But if we know its health and beauty benefits we never ignore it. You can find in a normal size Guava: Vitamin C 300 mg, Protein 0.2 g, Phosphorus 1.0 g, Fats 0.8 g, Vitamin B-2 1.03 mg, Minerals 14.5 g, Carbohydrates 0.01 g, Calcium 0.04 g and Iron 66 g. Other health and beauty benefits of Guava are given below:
Amazing Health and Beauty Benefits of Guava
- Strengthen heart and power to heart muscles.
- Best fruit for diabetes patients. Vitamin B 3 in guava is good for your brain and nerves because it improves blood flow to your brain.
- Use of guava leaves tea is one of the best tip to stop loose motions.
- Blend guava leaves with alum and gargle with it. Best to get rid from toothache.
- Application of paste of guava flower on swelling eyes is a best healer.
- Its seeds are the worst enemy against stomach worms.
- Guava is the worst enemy against stomach acidity.
- Use of guava with carom seeds decrease sputum, night blindness and hangover.
- Blend guava flowers in ½ cup water and drink it. The best tip to remove gall bladder stone.
- Just smell guava when you feel vomit.
- Best cutter to break kidney stones.
- Best to repair damage skin cells repair and also good to maintain healthy, glowing skin.
- Guava tree skin boiled water gargling is best treatment for teeth gums diseases.
- 1)Excessive use of guava can cause gastritis and avoid to eat its seeds, can cause stomach pain.
- 2)To keep away from constipation by eating guava just sprinkle dried ginger powder, black pepper powder and salt over it before eating guava.
- 3)Never drink water after eating this may cause sore throat.
- 4)Try to eat guava after having your meal. Before meal it can cause constipation.