The basic purpose of using facial masks to close open pores, clean up dirt and unessential fluids from the skin pores to keep your skin tight. Masks with good fragrance removes dead skin cells and you can remove dead skin cells without rubbing by using face masks regularly to make your skin healthy and attractive. You can find a variety of face masks in market but selection of good mask is challenge for your skin health and beauty. Choose the natural face masks and change the type of mask to your skin type.
- Rubbing Masks
- Peel Off Masks
- Creamy Masks
- Natural Masks
- -Rubbing masks are best for normal and oily skin care.
- -Peel off masks are ideal for dry, dull and rough skin care.
- -Oily or Creamy masks are good to cure soft and normal to dry skin.
- -Natural fruit masks on your face to cure your sensitive skin. Strawberry, pineapple and banana application for sensitive skin found very much effective.
Natural Homemade Facial Masks for Beautiful Skin
Potato mask is best for oily skin. Boil and mash it in milk. Apply this paste on your face and wash it after 10-15 minutes by softly rubbing it. Application of potato slices is best to get rid from swelling eye.
Egg Yolk Mask
Egg yolk mask is ideal for dry skin care. Add 1 teaspoon of any vegetable oil in 1 egg yolk and apply it on your face. Wash it when it becomes dry.
Sweet Corn Mask
A little amount of protein and fat in corn is essential for dry skin care. Take 2-3 tablespoon corn kernels and extract the juice. Apply this whitish, milky juice over your face and neck. Leave it to dry then wash with normal water.
Basic purpose of pineapple mask to remove dead skin cells and keep our skin breathing which gives a health, fresh look to our dull and rough skin. Just blend pineapple in grinder and dip cotton cloth piece in it. Spread this cotton cloth piece on your face for 15 minutes.
To remove unessential fluids from your skin application of yeast mask is best and ideal for this purpose. Add 1 teaspoon yeast in yogurt and mix it finely. Apply it on your face for 15 minutes than wash with lukewarm water first and then with cold water. After this rub your face with your towel and apply 2-3 drops of almond oil on your face.
Tips for Mask Application
- 1)Wash your face and neck before application of mask. For better results take steam for 4-5 minutes before application.
- 2)Wet your face before wash out dried masks and remove creamy, oily mask with cotton or tissue paper before washing your face.
- 3)Avoid application of mask to your lips and eyes.
- 4)Must check the expiry date of masks if you are purchasing from market.
- 5)Change cotton cloth patches for face after 4-5 applications.