A glass of fruit juice every day best to get a clear complexion & gorgeous skin.
Gorgeous skin depends upon what you eat not what you use on your skin.To enhance you natural moisturizer Exercise daily. Our skin reflects our body overall health. Ever woman should have Vitamins daily in her diet. Change your daily habits.Include antioxidants and Omega3 and Omega 6 oils protect and nourish skin cells. Add fruits and vegetables daily in your diet. Drink a generous amount of water 8-10 glass of water daily. Get at least seven hours beauty sleep.
Natural Tips for Glowing Skin
Strawberry has vitamin C more than oranges and grapefruit and high in fiber. Vitamins in your food reduce wrinkles. Strawberry loaded with antioxidant which is found very effective in acne problems.
Good source of iron, potassium and magnesium. Banana is rich in vitamin A, B and E. Banana mask is wonderful for the skin.
Pomegranate paste on the skin twice a week removes dead skin cells. In the season of pomegranate use it daily.
Mango is “The king of fruits”. Mango is rich in vitamin-A, B1, B2, B3, B6 and antioxidant. Mango regenerates the skin cells. Useful treat acne and pimples.
Pineapple improves the skin and supports the immune system. Pineapple juice is rich in vitamin C. Work as cleanser and good for nice glowing.
It helps to remove dead cells of skin and makes your skin glowing. Apricot past is very useful scrub for your skin.
For fresher skin have 1 tbs in a glass of luck warm water daily. Lemon juice makes the skin healthy, beautiful and glowing. Orange too contains collagen that slows the skin aging process. Orange and lemon peel powder use as a natural scrub.
What to Add and What to Avoid
- 1)Massage is more beneficial. Facial massage helps to stimulate our skin cells. Massage restores elasticity of our skin which lost as we age. After 20 years do not wait for over 40 to have massage daily. Make a retinoid part of evening regimen beginning in the 20s. Start it today, because experts say we lose same collagen at the same rate.
- 2)When you touch your face must wash thoroughly your hands. Most of the germs that reach your face come from your own two hands.
- 3)Open pores absorb more dust and bacteria. Closed pores helps to clear up acne, reduce fine lines, spots and freckles, and improve skin texture. The best way is soak a towel in hot water and then let it rest on face for a few minutes. Then apply night cream or moisturizer.
- 4)Treat your skin gently. Using lot of different products and ingredients can be irritating. Use only natural or homemade cleanser, sunscreen to protect your skin from the sun, and moisturizer.
- 5)Like our other bones we lose bone mass of our face bones too. Experts suggest taking calcium and fish oil to maintain good skin. Use at least one glass of milk daily and weekly add fish in your meals. Smile a more often.
- 6)Smoking is associated with premature wrinkling. Avoid smoking for your health and skin it damages your skin cells. Many of the things that women complain about dull, uneven and rough skin tone most of related to chronic sun exposure.