Running Nose during the winter or summer season can cause neck congestion, sore throat, Cough, fever over 102 degrees and falling passage of mucus through the nose. Mucus within the running nose or sneezing is a natural infection. Allergies can increase mucus production. With Allopathic medicines there is no good treatment for the Flu and running nose. Try to use natural tips that are more affective having no side effects. These tips have been used to treat running nose/flu symptoms for generations.
Natural Tips to Stop Running Nose Fast
Ginger with Honey to Stop Running Nose Fast
The best natural tip for winter flu or running nose. Mix ½ teaspoon Ginger juice with 2 tablespoons of Honey and lip it. For summer flu and running nose mix 2 teaspoons of Honey with Lemon juice and lip it 4-5 times during the whole day. Mix 1 tablespoon Honey and 1 teaspoon Ginger juice in 1 glass of lukewarm water. Using 3-4 times during the day will stop running nose and remove thick or yellow mucus too. Ginger may relieve congestion with cold and flu. Ginger helps to reduce production of mucus production and infection. Very much effective drink it before going to sleep.
Lemon to Stop Running Nose Fast
Wrap a Lemon in pure cotton cloth and cover it with clay then compress it in coal ash for 2-3 minutes to make it softer. Put it out and compress as it is and drink this hot juice of lemon. The flu will be gone and your nose become dry with the use of this remedy for 2 or 3 times.
Viola Odorata (Banafsha) to Stop Running Nose Fast
Heat up to 170 F° 250 grams ripe Orange juice and boil it for 1-2 minutes then add 15-20 Viola odorata (banafsha) Leaves in it and off the flame. Cover the pan for 5 minutes then strain it and sip it like tea. Drink it during the day when you feel thirst. You will feel effectively better within 2 or maximum 3 days.
Multani Miti to Stop Running Nose Fast
Make a thick paste with Honey and Salt then roll it in a cotton cloth piece then cover this paste with clay (multani miti) and burn it on flame. When clay comes in red color, then put out salt and keep it in a glass jar. Daily eat 2-3 pinches of this salt with water after having your breakfast. Honey is a natural remedy for cough and flu. Those children, who cannot sleep at night with cough and congestion, feel calm to use honey before sleep.
Fried Ginger to Stop Running Nose Fast
Fry Ginger thin slices in oil or ghee then add sugar water with an equal quantity of ginger. After cooking it on low flame for 1-2 minutes add (¼ quantity of cooked mixture) ginger powder, cumin powder, black pepper powder in it. Daily take it with water ¼ teaspoon, best remedy for running nose and thick yellow mucus.
Asafoetida (Heeng) to Stop Running Nose Fast
Bacterial mucus passage can effects on your voice and can cause of throat infection. To treat this problem this remedy is found very effective. Just mix ¼ teaspoon asafoetida (Heeng) in 1 glass warm water and gargle with it. You will feel better after using it 2 or 3 times.
Bran (choker) to Stop Running Nose Fast
Boil 50 grams Flour Bran (chokar) in 2 cup of water. Take 1 cup in the morning and 1 cup in the evening. The best tip to get relief fast from running nose or flu.
Onion Juice to Stop Running Nose Fast
Dip a cotton ball in Onion juice and place it on your nose for few minutes. During this have long breath continuously. Running nose will stop and you will get relief from flu.
Nigella Seeds to Stop Running Nose Fast
Roast Nigella Seeds in a dry pan and smell it. It will open nasal blockage and stop running flu fast. Eat 6-7 Black Pepper with water before going to sleep.
Wheat to Stop Running Nose Fast
Boil 1-2 tablespoons of Wheat flour in 1 glass of water for 30 seconds. Filter it and add sugar to taste in it and sip it like tea.
Egg to Stop Running Nose Fast
Eating boiled Egg can be effective to stop running nose in winter.
Garlic to Stop Running Nose Fast
Take 1 garlic clove with water 2-3 times during the day. Best to stop running nose and dry cough in extreme cold weather.
What to Add What to Avoid
- Daily eat 1 or 2 pear after having your meal daily to reduce and stop running nose.
- Avoid milk, wheat and saturated fats, which can increase production of mucus and inflammation.
- Bee Balm is an effective home remedy for the flu. It clears respiratory infections and nasal congestion. Bee Balm Leaf tea with honey and lemon may relieve you faster.
- Those who get less sleep about 7-8 hours found three times more affected from cold symptoms. Plenty of rest can decrease the symptoms.
- Yogurt eaters found to have less cold and diseases causing germs.
- Tea or Hot Chicken soups and hot water is more effective than drinking cold water. Fever is cause of dehydrated, liquids can resolve fever symptoms. Soup boosts the immune system and reduces the inflammation of white cells. Herbal Tea eases the passage of mucus through the nose.
- For temporary relief from flu warm water with salt gargling good to use. It can decrease allergy symptoms.
- Add spice in your meal chili peppers is an antioxidant. Spice helps to thin mucus in the lungs.
- Steam with warm water to add thyme oil 10-15 drops or vapors may help to breath easy. It is mostly effective. Steam helps to clear nasal passages.
- Make a nasal spray to mix in water salt and baking soda. Use it with a syringe to squirt water into the nose. Drink this mixture gently from your nose, it will open your nostril and helps to ease breath.
- Fluid intake may help you to stop runny nose.