Most painful and frustrating problems, almost everyone gets constipated in his/her life. Females are more affected than males. Constipation means lumpy or hard stool and difficulty in passing stool, infrequent bowel movements and difficulty in strain. Normally a person passes three stools in a week. Constipation may lead to complications and signs of a serious underlying and health disorder. Constipation is symptomatic of many causes.
Causes of Constipation
- 1. Constipation can be caused by a low fiber diet, dieting disorders, dehydration, and low fluid intake.
- 2. Many medicines have constipation as a side effect.
- 3. Sometimes people urge to have a bowel movement during their busy schedule. It can be harmful when you avoid it or when you feel it.
- 4. Lack of physical activity can cause of serious constipation especially in older age.
- 5. Constipation in children usually appears after starting school and toilet training, during this period children more affected than adults.
- 6. During pregnancy bouts of constipation due to hormonal changes can cause of constipation. Expand of the uterus cause of constipation. Daily walk can reduce this problem.
Natural Tips to Treat Constipation Fast
Pumpkin to Treat Constipation Fast
Peel off Pumpkin and take 3-4 slices. Dry these slices in room temperature for 2-3 days then crush these slices and add 1-2 tablespoons of water and 1 tablespoon sugar in it. Continuous use this remedy is best for serious constipation.
Radish to Treat Constipation FastRadish has reduces your risk of cancer, keeps your blood pressure in check, is good for diabetes, beats cold and cough, helps recovery from jaundice, fights constipation, helps with weight loss. Just ad daily with your every meal especially in lunch to reduce constipation symptoms.
Raw or Green Banana to Treat Constipation Fast
Boil raw Banana and eat it after boiling it for 2-3 minutes. Best and easy remedy for any type of constipation.
Watermelon to Treat Constipation Fast
Daily eat 1 full plate of Watermelon for 10 days. Constipation must go away permanently for this season.
Plum to Treat Constipation FastPlums are not usually known for its benefits on skin but they do help to fight against constipation. Plum is a rich source of antioxidants. Plum contains folic acid which can help to prevent or reduce colon cancer. In addition, plums are beneficial in lowering cholesterol levels and protect against heart attacks. To overcome constipation, plums are a good choice as it can also be used as a laxative.
Guava or Pear to Treat Constipation Fast
In hard stool pass or strain conditions eat ½ kg GUAVA+PEAR early in the morning and then go for a morning walk. You will positively make a change.
Turmeric to Treat Constipation Fast
Turmeric Milk (fries ¼ tsp. Turmeric in 1 tsp. Oil/ghee, add one cup of boiled Milk and crushed almond 4/5 PCs.) It will help with the movement of bowel and soften stool.
Psyllium to Treat Constipation Fast
Psyllium is a natural Fiber. Psyllium Seed (Ispghul) 2 tsp. In one cup boiled milk, but do not boil Psyllium in milk just add it in warm milk and have it before going to bed. Psyllium improves stomach health too.
Non-Iodized Salt to Treat Constipation Fast
In ¼ glass of warm water dissolve 2 tbs. non-iodized salt in it and drink it when your stomach totally empty. You can have it early in the morning; it must be resolved your problem.
Castor and Almond Oil to Treat Constipation Fast
Take 1 glass of hot milk and add 2-3 teaspoon of castor oil/Almond oil before going to sleep. It really works. It also improves the digestive system and colon health.
Flax Seeds to Treat Constipation Fast
Boil 1 tbs. Flax seed in half glass of water and when it becomes like jelly cool it and mix 1 tbs. Apple cider vinegar. Use this mixture in the morning.
Prune Juice to Treat Constipation Fast
Prune juice very much affective and eats prunes at least 8-10 daily. It will work about 15-20 minutes. It is harmless can take it daily.
What to Add and What to Avoid
- 1) Drink plenty of water and juices. Liquid can ease constipation and in the movement of the bowel. When you get up in the morning drink at least 2 glass of water before going for your morning walk.
- 2) Daily Exercise must be helpful to change bowel movement. Use more grains, Fruits and Vegetables with more Fiber. Fiber food should be a part of our daily diet. All kinds of Beans like Red Beans, Black Beans, and Navy beans are excellent for the solution of constipation. It may cause of gayness but it can ease your problem naturally.
- 3) Constipation is a symptom not a disease; effective treatment may stop some serious diseases.
- 4) Consult your physician with the symptoms of blood in stool, rectal pain, intense abdominal pain and weight loss faster. Sometimes constipation may lead to complications.