Attention Deficit Disorder
Attention deficit disorder and hyperactivity is a mental disorder in children and may continue into adulthood, which causes lack of focus and difficulty to learn properly or usually attributed to brain chemistry imbalance. About 4-5% children in the whole world facing this problem. Boys are more affected than girls with ADHD/ADD. Inattention, disruptive behavior, hyperactivity and impulsive are common in ADHD. Children with ADHD/ADD feel problems in his/her all tasks and poor performance in school.
- Become bored with any non interesting task after only a few minutes
- Move slowly and making lots of mistakes in all tasks
- Difficult to follow instructions.
- Easily get distracted,
- Forget things and words,
- Want to quit from one activity to another
- Feel difficulty maintaining focus on one task
- Feeling much easy in playing games but not playing quietly
- Has difficulty focusing attention on organizing and completing a task or learning
- Feeling difficulty in learning quickly and accurately
- Seem not to listen attentively in the classroom
- Speak more frequently or feeling difficulty in speaking
- Environmental Factor during Pregnancy Period
- Imbalance Diet
- More intake of sugar
- Preservative food
There are a number of effective natural herbs for ADHD. Consult your physician for the dosage which more effective for the patient.
An important and God’s gift for ADHD/ADD, herb that improves nervous system, brain booster and increase blood circulation to the brain nerves. Use daily herb tea or leaf powder of Ginkgo Biloba is excellent to improve brain power and memory. Decrease irritability and frustration.
Green OatsImprove mental weakness, concentration, focus and nervous system. A healing herb for ADHD. A tonic for mental exhaustion and stress.
- Eating daily 2 pieces of Green Oats Preserve (Murabba) on an empty stomach is very much effective to increase memory.
Omega 3 – Fish Oil
Best for brain development and decrease inattention and hyperactivity. The biggest sources of Omega 3 fatty acids are salmon, mackerel, Olive Oil, Green Oats, Cheese, meat, nuts, and eggs beans.
Antioxidant and antihistamine for ADHD/ADD. It improves brain function and blood flow to the brain. Also control attention and hyperactivity.
- Eating 9 dried Grapes (currants) with its seeds and 1 Walnut kernel along with 1 cup lukewarm milk on an empty stomach for 21 days. The Best natural tip to improve concentration.
- Boil 7 blanched Almonds and 7 Grapes seeds and have it along with a cup of lukewarm of milk with an empty stomach for 40 days.
Centella Asiatica/Gotu KolaCentella asiatica, can help improve brain blood flow and help with concentration and focus.
A great natural herb that improves sleep and boost memory. A popular herb to treat ADHD or related disorders.
Passion FlowerCalm the nerves and reduce disruptive behavior symptoms of ADHD. Improve nervous system and control it.
Improve mental performance, enhance memory, focus and attention. Use it at least for one month for effective results.