The menopause is the end of a woman’s fertile life, when periods stop. The menopause usually occurs at about 51 years, but anything from 44 to 58 years is considered normal. In practice, doctors do not recognize the menopause until six months have elapsed from the last period. Unfortunately, the hormones produced by the ovaries have many other functions outside the reproductive system. In the long term, estrogen deficiency leads to a loss of elasticity in the tissue in the genital area, leading to dryness, irritation and sometimes bleeding. The breasts tend to shrink and the normal female fat distribution is lost. Without the stimulus of estrogen the bones gradually thin and this may lead to problems such as fractured hips and compression of the spine. Depression and insomnia are very common at the time of the menopause.
- Periods may stop suddenly, or the cycle may get longer and longer.
- The skin of the upper body dilates due to frequent bouts.
- The sufferer turns bright red, feels intensely hot and sweats profusely.
- Many women experience hot flushes for a year or two, but in some they continue into their sixties.
- Thin bones (Osteoporosis)
- Digestive disorders or problems increase in this period.
- Anxiety and Depression
- Weakness or low immune system
- Body and Joints pain
There are several natural treatments which help to reduce the symptoms of womb cancer, heart diseases, and breast cancer and fractures.
Natural Foods to Deal with Menopause
Guava to Deal with MenopauseStart eating Guava (amrood) daily in your diet after fifties’ because Iron, phosphorus, carbohydrates and other vitamins in Guava best to treat and reduce menopause symptoms in females naturally.
Grapes Juice to Deal with MenopauseDaily drinking Grape juice with Adviati (bazoori) syrup is very much effective to regulate the cycle, which can be disturbed during menopause and gradually decreases the symptoms.
Nigella Seeds to Deal with MenopauseEat 2-3 pinches of Nigella seeds (kolonji) powder with one glass of carrot juice 2 times during the day. It is very much effective to decrease the symptoms of menopause.
Peaches to Deal with MenopauseEating peaches are the best choice for healthier body and skin. Also reduces stress and anxiety level during this period.
Sweet Pomegranate to Deal with MenopauseJuice of sweet pomegranate can be very effective to reduce the depression and insomnia due to menopause. Also keeps your body dilates due to frequent bouts.
Dry Fruits to Deal with MenopauseDry Fruits, seeds and nut (almonds, walnut, currents, flax seeds, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds) contains lots of vitamins and natural energy boosters which are beneficial to women’s health.
Chocolate to Deal with MenopauseEating chocolate or chocolate tea is best to reduce and treat menopause symptoms like anxiety, fatigue and stress.
What to Add and What to Avoid
- Totally avoid alcohol and smoking from your daily diet plan.
- Drink a lot to water at least 8-10 glasses daily.
- Regular exercise daily can help to reduce the symptoms.
- Avoid to take more protein food like beef, meat and other red meats.
- Reduce more salt or other spices from your diet.
- Add more fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- If you have gone through the menopause and want to protect your bones from osteoporosis, you may have heard the advice from experts to undertake regular weight bearing exercise. Research shows that when it comes to lifting weights to fortify bones, more is definitely better.